A promotions expert named Cliff Quicksell once shared with us his secret for getting an over 70% appointment rate.
He told us that he would take food products like Tabasco Sauce and put a custom label over the bottle. Potential clients loved the approach and would meet with him about engaging his services.
As an employer, I ( Alex) still have a special package on my shelf that was created by a job candidate over eight years ago.
Here is how Resume Wrappers work:
1. Select the design you like best.
2. We customize it by adding your name and key items and send an Acrobat document to you via email.
3. You go to your local grocery store and purchase the number of products you need for your campaign.
3. You print the wrapper on your color inkjet or laser printer and tape it over the product you bought.
4. Put inside a US Priority Mail envelope and send with a cover letter and resume to your prospective employer.
Note that if you do not have a color printer, we will send you 20 printed labels for $20 plus $5 postage.
Now that is a way to get your foot in the door!