Most resumes are either "reverse chronological" or skill summary in format. Our resume consultants have been on the receiving end of thousands of resumes and have and exceptional feel for how resumes are read.
Our belief is that a success resume combines both style and substance. We wll help you filter through your experience and select those items that are relevant to your employment search. Then we will help you present those items in a way that makes sense for the positions you desire.
1. We begin our process by having you send us a current copy of your resume or filling out our online questionnaire.
2. Next, you will speak with a consultant via phone for up to 30 minutes to help us better understand your career objectives and skill set.
3. We go offline to design a "frst draft" version and forward it to you via email.
4. Once you have had a chance to review the document, we are available to make up to 15 minutes worth of changes.
5. We email you a final version of your resume in both MS Word and Adobe Acrobat formats.